Terms And Conditions
Order Acceptance :-
1,Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. QualityJack reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason.
2,QualityJack reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order, without prior notice to you, to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item.
ALL ORDERS ARE SUBJECT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ACCEPTANCE OF YOUR ORDER IS CONDITIONED UPON YOUR ASSENT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE AND ANY INCONSISTENT PROVISIONS OF ANY PURCHASE ORDER OR OTHER WRITING SHALL NOT CONSTITUTE A PART OF THE CONTRACT OF SALE.
Any requests by the Purchaser for cancellation of a Purchase Order must be in writing and may be facsimiled or email. The Purchaser is responsible for all cancellation fees, the costs incurred for restocking Fees 20% and 10% Material Handling Fees and remarketing.
Delivery of Goods:-
- the Client or the Client’s nominated carrier takes possession of the Goods at the Supplier’s address; or
- the Supplier (or the Supplier’s nominated carrier) delivers the Goods to the Client’s nominated address even if the Client is not present at the address.
2. At the Supplier’s sole discretion, the cost of delivery is either included in the Price or is in addition to the Price.
3. The costs of carriage and any insurance which the Client reasonably directs the Supplier to incur shall be reimbursed by the Client (without any set-off or other withholding whatever) and shall be due on the date for payment of the Price. The carrier shall be deemed to be the Client’s agent.
4. Any time specified by the Supplier for delivery of the Goods is an estimate only. The Client must take delivery by receipt or collection of the Goods whenever they are tendered for delivery. The Supplier will not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by the Client as a result of delivery being late. In the event that the Client is unable to take delivery of the Goods as arranged then the Supplier shall be entitled to charge a reasonable fee for redelivery and/or storage.
5. The Supplier may deliver the Goods in separate instalments. Each separate instalment shall be invoiced and paid in accordance with the provisions in these terms and conditions.
6. For custom and manufactured items on order, We only prepared once we received the payment and these orders are non refundable.For custom and manufactured items on order takes 10 days or more for dispatch or delivery .
1, Terms of payment are within QualityJack’s sole discretion, and unless otherwise agreed to by QualityJack payment must be received by QualityJack prior to QualityJack's acceptance of an order.
2,Payment for the products will be made by credit card, wire transfer, or some other prearranged payment method unless credit terms have been agreed to by QualityJack. Invoices are due and payable within the time period noted on the invoice, measured from the date of the invoice and items made on special orders are not refundable as we ordered them from third parties like gantry cranes, jib cranes, waste handling bins ,tipping bins and forklifts etc.
QualityJack may invoice parts of an order separately.
3,Orders are not binding upon QualityJack until accepted by QualityJack. Any quotations given by QualityJack will be valid for the period stated on the quotation. Customer agrees to pay interest on all past-due sums at the highest rate allowed by law.
Title/Risk of Loss/Transport/Freight
Title to products and risk of loss passes from Quality to you upon delivery to the carrier.It is critical that you understand And check your Item before signing any paperwork on delivery.Once you signed delivery paperwork you stated that You received your goods in perfect conditions after that we or transport company will not accept any responsibility for any damage to your item.
Therefore, it remains your responsibility to ensure that you check your goods on delivery if there is any signs of damage or abuse to item while transport take photos immediately and make note of damage item on delivery before signing and notify us as soon as possible.
1,The only warranties applying to products sold are those, if any, specifically provided by the manufacturer to be honored by the manufacturer. You acknowledge and agree that QualityJack is a retailer and not a manufacturer, and all applicable product specifications, representations and warranties are solely those of the manufacturer of the product sold.
2, For a period of 12 months from date of delivery QualityJack warrants to the original purchaser of product. Batteries, any electric parts & Wheels are excepted and have a period of 3 months’ warranty from date of purchase.
Products sold for customers outside Melbourne metropolitan areas are covered only by factory parts warranty only(Electric parts excluded), any labour work is not covered.
Products sold for customers outside Melbourne metropolitan areas are covered only by factory parts warranty only, any labour work is not covered.
On reselling products, its Our Reseller responsibility to cover any type of warranty (parts warranty, labor cost etc).We are not responsible on any Reseller Warranty Covers.
2,All other products must also comply to safety instructions, capacity rating and the user manual.If a product is faulty, it should be returned to us within 21 days of the customer receiving the item.
3,QualityJack makes no warranties, express or implied, and disclaims all other warranties, including without limitation implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and conformity to models or samples. Some states do not allow limitations on implied warranties so these limitations may not apply to you. Manufacturers’ warranties for exported products may vary or may be null and void for products exported outside the Australia.
Prices Technical/Typographical Errors
Prices are subject to change without notice.QualityJack is not responsible for technical/typographical errors. In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to technical/typographical error or error in pricing or product one website or information received from our suppliers.
QualityJack shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price.QualityJack shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged.
If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, QualityJack shall promptly issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge.
Separate charges for shipping and handling will be shown on QualityJack 's invoice(s). You are responsible for all applicable sales and other taxes associated with the order. If applicable, a separate charge for taxes will be shown on QualityJack’s invoice.
QualityJack will not be responsible for delays in delivery due to events beyond its control, including shortage of materials, labor strikes, transportation failures or acts of God.